group tasting & Reservations
General Tastings of Eight of more
We ask that groups of eight or more participants make a mutually acceptable reservation preferably one week in advance by contacting Christine at 570-949-4688 or email@example.com. Groups of eight or more can choose from the following time slots; 11am, 12pm, and 1pm. This reservation permits us to plan for and provide the service and wine tasting experience, which you and your guests deserve. The cost is $15.00 per guest plus tax.
Premier Tastings (Minimum of Ten Guests)
We offer an exclusive one-hour and a half private tasting in our 1820 farmhouse located right across from the winery in either Farmhouse Kitchen or the Rathauskeller. This private tasting includes a dedicated server, tasting of 6 wines, charcuterie board pairing and a Three Hammers branded souvenir glass. Cost is $45.00 per guest plus tax.
• Groups will be given a guided tasting.
• Please have a valid photo ID.
• Remember that it is illegal for our staff to serve any guest who appears intoxicated.
• We ask that you call to confirm your appointment on the day of your visit. We are sorry but if your group is more than 15 minutes late, your reservation may be subjected to cancellation if other groups have been scheduled the same day
• We prefer that you pay the tasting fee in advance when making a reservation. We will, however, accept payment upon your arrival if it is collected in advance from your guests.
• Due to space limitations, special consideration needs to be made for touring group over 35 people. Those requests should be made well in advance via email to christine at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your respect for other guests at the winery and for your understanding while we make visits to the winery safe and enjoyable for everyone